Dynamics CRM 2016
Here are the top 10 feature highlights to know about Dynamics AX7
The AX7 client is now run in a web browser only with the server platform running on Azure and the database on SQL Azure
The client is run from a browser only and there is no local rich client installation. It works very well on Chrome and even runs with Safari on a MAC. The application is completely changed from the rich multi-window client of AX2012 to a single window flat application running in a browser with the ability to use the back button to return to the previous task or window. This is a dramatic change to an existing AX user but a very natural adaptation for a new modern user.
AX7 Licensing will be per user/per month and include Azure consumption
There is no up-front purchase of software and a client can pay for the users they need. There will be only 4 types of license types in the new Dynamics AX. Enterprise, Task, Self-Service and Device. There is no longer a functional user. End customer pricing will be per user/per month only. This monthly per user price includes the azure consumption and storage costs. This will include a baseline of storage and additional capacity will be charged incrementally.
Workspaces are introduced to answer top 5 questions related to a user’s job function
Think of a Workspace as a mini application that is designed to help a user focus on the most important aspects of their job. This basically replaces the Role center as well as the area common menus which have been removed. The Workspace is focused on the tasks required for the user’s job. They should be able to view and act on what they need from this single window.
- System solution
- The system solution represents the solution components defined within Microsoft Dynamics 365. Without any managed solutions or customizations, the system solution defines the default application behavior.
Many of the components in the system solution are customizable and can be used in managed solutions or unmanaged customizations.
- Managed solutions
- Managed solutions are installed on top of the system solution and can modify any customizable solution components or add more solution components.
Managed solutions can also be layered on top of other managed solutions. As long as a managed solution enables customization of its solution components, other managed solutions can be installed on top of it and modify any customizable solution components that it provides.
- Unmanaged customizations
- All customizable solution components provided by the system solution or any managed solutions can be customized in the unmanaged customizations.
- Unmanaged solutions
- Unmanaged solutions are groups of unmanaged customizations. Any unmanaged customized solution component can be associated with any number of unmanaged solutions.
You create a managed solution by exporting an unmanaged solution and selecting to package it as a managed solution.
- Application behavior
- The ultimate behavior of an instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for a specific organization is the culmination of the system solution, any managed solutions, and any unmanaged customizations.
Complete Corporate Identity
We Rethought Everything
Mobile Site Boosted Sales By 50%
Mobile RefreshThe Challenge Vivamus ipsum velit, ullamcorper quis nibh non, molestie tempus sapien. Mauris ultrices, felis ut eleifend auctor
Rebuilt From the Inside OutThe Challenge Vivamus ipsum velit, ullamcorper quis nibh non, molestie tempus sapien. Mauris ultrices, felis ut eleifend auctor
Extensive Demographic StudiesThe Challenge Vivamus ipsum velit, ullamcorper quis nibh non, molestie tempus sapien. Mauris ultrices, felis ut eleifend auctor
- Mobile Sales 80%
- Website Traffic 50%
- Conversion Rate 75%
- Email Subscribers 60%